Pricing Info

Sunday, October 30, 2005


Portrait sessions are $100 and include up to 4 people.

Typically these sessions take around 1 hour to complete. You'll probably hear me say, "OK that's it, I think we're done." And then, "Oh wait, let's do another one!" About ten times :) I'm not really a liar, I just want to make sure you have good pictures!

Once your session is complete it will take 2-4 weeks for them to be processed and completed. At that point you will be given a gallery to view them and choose whether you would like prints, files, or both!

Here are the pricing guides to help you get a feel for prints and the other fun stuff I have to offer. Also, I love a good challenge and do custom work regularly. If you think of something you don't see, please talk to me about it and we will figure something out!

Additionally, I now have tiered pricing for digital files.

spend $150 on prints or products - up to 5 files for $10 each
spend $250 on prints or products - up to 10 files for $10 each
spend $400 on prints or products - entire session on dvd available for $150
02 a la carte float wraps and canvas
Please contact me directly for wedding pricing at lovelikethisphoto (at) gmail (dot) com or 585.781.4456

No comments:

Post a Comment