Pricing Info

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

new products!

I want to share with you a look at the newest product I'm now offering. They're mini accordion style albums and come in 3 different sizes: 3x3 square (shown here), wallet horizontal and wallet vertical.

This particular one I used pictures from my most recent wedding which you may recognize from the teaser post I have up from about a week ago :)

The cover of this book both front and back is metallic and the paper inside is pearl. I cannot explain just how beautiful it turned out, pictures do not do it justice, but walk through my picture tour and get a good idea of what they look like!

01 the box

02 a neat little bow

03 opening the box

04 size and cover

05 inside and outside

06 inside

07 back

08 front and back cover

So what do you think? These would make such awesome presents for parents and grandparents! I will be offering these along with my other products and the pricing will be announced soon. Let me know how you like them :)

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute amanda!! Such a great idea. I hope to come up with a unique product of my own some time soon :)

    ReplyDelete