Pricing Info

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hannah and the boys

This little girl is the princess of her castle.

She turned 1 all the way back in the beginning of this year, and I am just now getting to share her pictures! I am very behind, but my crazy busy summer is over and I am getting on top of everything. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I will be all caught up.

I have a few ideas brewing too and I'm hoping to share those soon!

But for now, we have Hannah turning 1 :)

Hinton-21

Hinton-9

You'd really never know it but she cried through almost the entire shoot! Thank goodness for photoshop, all the little tears gone away :)

hannah

These are her 3 big brothers. Their mom Jen had a vision for the kids pictures in her living room so in addition to taking Hannah's 1 year pictures she had me over one morning to take headshots of the boys too. Next time I'm over there I'll take a picture of her wall and share that too ;)

The top left is the oldest Kaeden, next to the right is the third Noah and the bottom is their second Micah. What a bunch of heartbreakers!

caden micah noah

No comments:

Post a Comment