Pricing Info

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kristi and Carlo tie the knot

Last weekend was my birthday... side note ;) this post is really all about how I got flown to Texas for my birthday... err, or not.

Really though, I went to Texas to shoot a wedding on South Padre Island. Holy smokes people, amazing I tell you :)

I would shoot on the beach every.single.day if I was able to... sadly I live in boring western NY where the "beach" is a very loose term...

IMG_5136

IMG_5342 copy

But on SPI, that's all there is. An island about a half mile wide and 20 or so miles long... ahh yes. Beachbeachbeachbeachbeach.......

Enough on that. There's plenty of pictures now from Kristi and Carlo's wedding to go through and maybe by the end I'll have had my beach fix ;) Congrats you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment