Pricing Info

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Can you feel the love?

Winter's in NY are white. Or brown... depending in the day, and your perspective :) I try to keep things bright by enjoying the whiteness of snow and cuddliness of the cold weather...

Another trademark of winter up here is the undeniable aversion to spending hours outside taking pictures ;) I love a good snow picture here and there, but I am not gonna lie and pretend I just love freezing my butt off every day. And as long as I'm being honest, not many people are banging down my door asking me to do that!

So in the meantime, I am going through the sessions from last year that I never got around to publishing. I get so much pleasure working with brides and grooms... from the moment I meet them, through all the contract-y stuff, on to engagement pictures and then the wedding day... Yes, the wedding day. The culmination of it all! It's so thrilling to me to share that day with my newly found friends!

Jay and Lucy were such an example of a bride and groom with whom I made quick friends. Just 12 days before "I do" on a hot balmy evening in July we ran down a path behind her parent's house to take some engagement shots.

It was short and sweet. The chemistry was undeniable. These two were brought together to last.

IMG_9626e

IMG_9618e

IMG_9614e


Check back tomorrow for their wedding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment