Pricing Info

Monday, March 21, 2011

Kiana - {Livingston County senior photographer}

I met Kiana at her house one afternoon in the fall. First things were first, we had to find a good wall to take a formal yearbook picture... but after that was over with we got down to the fun part and headed outside. Living in the country the possibilities were close to endless... we took a lot in her yard right there, but then also drove to Hemlock Lake for a few more... we found trails and water, and just so much interest. I always have fun with seniors, but sometimes I wonder if they think I'm a big goof ;) Though it was only about 9 years ago I was in their same shoes... probably seems like an eternity to them though!

French-49

French-11

French-21

French-27

French-35

French-37

No comments:

Post a Comment