Pricing Info

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Raj and Erica {post bridal session}

Raj and Erica got married in fall of '10 in Philadelphia but were disappointed with the pictures from their wedding... they really really wanted beautiful bridal portraits, ones that captured their spirit and the love between them... all while in white :) Can you blame them?

Well, Erica's sister Meghan is a friend of mine who lives up here, and as I've photographed their little family before she recommended to Erica that while up visiting to get dressed up again and we would head out to recreate some bridal happiness.

We first headed to my favorite scenic episcopal church... ever since Andrea took pictures of me here I'd wanted a chance to take a bride to the same spot... and this was just the time.

Samaroo-18

Samaroo-40

Samaroo-33

I also took a few pictures of her dress... oddly enough, I realized that her dress was identical to the one I almost had for my wedding... gorgeous dress, though I'm glad I changed my mind. I think this one looked better on her than it did on me ;) if we're comparing... lol

Samaroo-3

sweet

I had 3 locations scouted out for this session, but one of them we got kicked out of. I have since found another way to get to the same spot... it would have been very fairy like... kinda woodsy, moss everywhere... silly people who don't like trespassing psshhhh!

Samaroo-26

love

So instead of the wooded wonderland we headed over to my favorite field in the whole wide world...

field

OK maybe I'm exaggerating a bit... but it's the best field around here that I've found :)

raj and erica

Samaroo-95

I am so so sooooo happy that I was able to do this post bridal session with Raj and Erica, it was my favorite favorite and again, in case you didn't catch it the first time favorite bridal session ever. And that is because there were no time constraints and no pressure. No reception to get to, no bridal party to incorporate... definitely very relaxed and real.

I'm looking forward to doing another session like this over the summer with a bride from last summer... hey, if the dress still fits, why not?

1 comment:

  1. did i see these pictures in bridal vogue?!

    hahaha....kidding....but they're just that good!

    ReplyDelete