Pricing Info

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dusting off the ole blog ;)

If it's been awhile since you've visited Love Like This, you might notice some changes.

One being that I'm updating after a long 2+ year break... yikes! It's not that I stopped taking photos, it's mostly that I just stopped sharing them with the world. But I decided that just wasn't fair. You all deserve more picture love! Especially if you're still following this much neglected blog... hehe :)

I've cleaned things up a bit as well as updated the pricing page. I think this may be the first time in the history of ever, err I guess in the history of me that I posted all the pricing for the world to see. Why not right? Here's the link.

And with keeping in the spirit of cleaning things up, I would like to introduce my 1.5 year old to this blog. She made the header too as you might notice, because well, she's just too cute not to! In fact, she's really the reason this dear old blog has been so neglected... but I'm sure if you have your own you understand how I could pick her over this silly, dusty blog ;)

IMG_0852 - Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment