Pricing Info

Friday, February 25, 2011

Laura and Danny - now a family of 3

These pictures were taken last September, yes, September. But I mentioned previously that I'll be doing some posting to catch up... so here we go :)

Danny and Laura's wedding was September 10, 2010, and I was asked to be a bridesmaid! I wasn't their official photographer, but a week before their wedding I was able to take some super cute engagement/new family pictures. Laura has a daughter who was 4 at the time and now they're a cute little family!

Castro-4
Castro-6

In looking back at my previous posts, I realize that I have posted hardly anything taken in this field you see below... Get ready to see more of it, maybe like another hundred and twenty thousand times... because it's a fave spot :)

The very best pictures are unposed and real. Danny and Laura are just that. Certainly they asked me what to do, but I was so taken with their natural chemistry I hesitated to give much direction... I didn't want to ruin the moment! That's often the case when I am shooting :)

lovin in the field
Castro-21
field 1
field 2
field 3
Castro-39
bw love
Castro-36

Steve and I got the chance to visit this lovely couple just before Christmas. Since their wedding they were able to move into a really beautiful home, made even more beautiful by their unique decorating style and the love throughout the halls. Sometimes I want to stop myself from sounding so cheesy, but c'mon, for real people, love is just too special to skirt around :) I love love, and I love Danny and Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment