Pricing Info

Friday, February 25, 2011

a well-kept secret

Well, at least that's what I'm calling it since it's been a year and a half in the works now.

Summer of 2009 I got connected with a pretty fantastic film producer. He wanted to do a trade with me, vow renewal photos in exchange for a promo video. I was stoked, especially since I'd seen Andrew's work before and was more than a little impressed. Well, we began work right away, but the year got away from me and before I knew it summer '10 was here and I still hadn't finished work on it!

So we shot the remaining parts of the video this past summer and it's finally making it here... I've had it for a few months in it's completed form, but I'm intimidated by youtube and the internet in general, generally speaking ;) Anyways, here goes! Also, there is a direct link to the video located in the link bar at the top of the blog :)

6 comments:

  1. Very nice!! Such a great promotion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm jealous. I really need a new video :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaaaahaaaaaay impressed, but ya i got the sneak view : ) luv it. luv u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome asset!!!! this is very good for you friend! loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW You are like famous and stuff! ;) I love you and I LOVE this! You did such and awesome job AMANDA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete